Friday, May 1, 2009

GoldCoast....fun?????

above:3 musketeers feeding the kangaroos.....below:hey look,spongebob does exist

i just came back from goldcoast like 3 weeks ago....it was a nice experience despite the fact that i almost got into a fight with a drunk aussie....wow......wht a nice first impression of goldcoast.....full of drunk students.....but it was a really nice experience.....welll...my first experience in gold coast is goin to a shop full of sex items in it....it was very very very weird......but a fairly nice experience...you dont get anything like that in malaysia....wowow...no wonder my eyes were wide open.......



my second experience was being at goldcoast famous DREAMWORLD..that was a blast.....seeing all the rides were giving me goosebumps....when i first entered the themepark, i tought it was ok...not too bad tho...but once i went and explore the whole place,its damn big.....bigger than sunway and genting.....it was a blast......and the thing that amused me was that this park is joined to whitewaterworld......but u'll have to pay an extra 10 dollars...but what he hell...just pay 10 dollars and you will get to see th whole place....some of the rides were for 'kids' and the rest..well lets say u need more than 2 balls to ride it....so yeah...and i got my pics taken with jimmy neutron and spongebob with patrick..so it was a hell of a ride....oh yea..and also..FLOWRIDER...you must try that 1..ok let me explain...flowrider...its an artificial surfing experience....by using a surf machine...well you can experience how surfing is like...it was damn fun despite the fact that me and my bro cant even laugh for the next 2 days cuz of muscle ache...hahahahahah...and the cool thing is that u only have to pay 5 aussie dollars for half an hour of muscle aching fun..hahaha..the people watchin me surf nearly had a free show cuz i nearly poped my pants off....thanks to the rough-flowing water....


ok...let me think of my third experience...okay...well...my third experince is the wildlife in australia....well,let me put it this way...its very natural...i can still remember the fresh air,the ambience of the nature park(green) and ofcourse.the animals...cute CUTE animals..well...its not like the wildlife that i've been to in other parts of the world....the currumbin wildlife centre is th most interesting wildlife centre i've been to....although it's plain but hey..atleast there were no barriers between me and the kangaroo..luckily it didnt kick my reproductive orgAN...ahem...nevermind....well it was kinda cool...but 1 thing that shook my mind was that there are many many malaysians there...especially the zooo....you coud hear people speaking bahasa melayu everywhere....wow......i wonder why???maybe because of air asia X....'now everyone can fly'...or isit the malaysia airlines MATA fair....


Anyways....after 9 days full of fun and muscle ache and staring at hot girls,we finally had to go back to our hometown...the plane from brisbane left at 11:45p.m.....ouch.....and we reached kl at 5 am....double ouch.....and then we took another plane bak to kuching...welll...i rate goldcoast an 8 out of 10.....why???well cuz it was fun but also a bit too rowdy on weekends...like i said...i nearly got into a fight with a drunk ausie......so yeah,that was my holiday to goldcoast

No comments:

Post a Comment